MyARP will provide me a better general sense of well being as well as reduce the likelihood that I will be injured.
- Awakening with with stiff morning muscles can be eliminated with one minute of ARP to relax those muscles.
- If you work on your feet, ARP will promote venous return from the lower extremities.
- If you have a difficult time sleeping, ARP will relax you so you will sleep soundly.
- If you are a traveler, ARP will help you adapt to different time zones without the discomfort of jetlag.
- ARP will eliminate most headaches in a few minutes.
- If you do Pilates, Yoga or Tai Chi, ARP will allow you to get into positions you have never been able to get into.
- If you or anyone in the family is not flexible ARP can have you loose and very flexible in minutes.
- ARP will help you move freely and without pain, helping to improve your quality of life.
ARP’s expectation is to prevent the majority of athletic and/or workplace injuries by retraining the muscles to absorb force.
The use of ARP’s POV or PRS modality prior to any activity will prepare muscles to perform in harmony (the so called rhythmic dance between the respective agonistic and antagonistic muscles) to absorb force more effectively and as a result significantly reduce the incidence of athletic and/or work place injury.
In minutes POV or PRS can prepare the body to perform skills more efficiently, tending to prevent injuries.
Consider, for a moment, the staggering economic, performance and psychological impact of athletic and work place injury and their effects on society, organizations and companies.