MyARP Neuro Training to accelerate recovery from injury and surgery!
- • ARP Neuro Training supplements and improves standard forms of therapy. Common medical treatments deal with healing the injured tissues – bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints – and after sufficient structural repair, attempt to restore them to normal function by physical therapies, which are often prolonged..
- ARP Neuro Training augments healing by accelerating restoration of motor function through specific patterns of nerve stimulation. Restoration (and even improvement beyond the pre-injury state) of motor function can only be achieved by retraining the central nervous system to command and control coordinated and efficient muscle contraction/relaxation – not only of the muscle which was injured, but also of muscles necessary to stabilize proximal joints and even remote muscles acting to maintain optimal balance and grace of movement of the body as a whole. In most instances, standard physical therapy does not provide remodeling of the Central Nervous System connections required for rapid improvement of complex motor function..
- Sometimes, clients experience continuing pain following injury, with pain radiating out from, or even felt distant from the site of the original soft-tissue or bone injury. ARP Neuro Training can localize the origin of the pain, apply stimulation at the appropriate site, and thereby supplement common pain therapies. ARP Neuro Training is thus a supplemental Training that treats the neurological component of symptoms, not only the symptoms resulting from soft tissue trauma.
HOW DOES ARP NEURO THERAPY WORK?
- Diagnostic During ARP Neuro Training, a special method named Search & Destroy will determine the origin of the signal which is causing restricted Range of Motion (“ROM”) or pain..
- Treatment Once the signal and related muscles are identified the patient must neurologically reeducate the muscles to absorb force and break all compensation patterns.
- Force Absorption ARP Neuro Training allows the patient to regain the lost strength and ROM while increasing the muscles’ ability to absorb force.
We have unique programs designed to supplement other therapies and mitigate or eliminate muscle disuse atrophy resulting from neuromuscular disease, muscle-skeletal disorders, chronic pain as well as address any other soft tissue injuries, especially those caused by car and sport accidents.
- Soft Tissue Injuries
ARP Neuro Training is indicated for the treatment of all type of soft tissue injuries and pain.
- Post-surgical rehabilitation ARP Neuro Training can also be specifically used to accelerate rehabilitation for the following: Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Hip, Knee, Ankle, Foot, Cervical and Lumbar spine problems.
Dr. Badia – Shoulder Surgery
A video of ARP wave treatment in conjunction with shoulder surgery.
Alejandro Badia, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Founder and Chief Medical Officer of BADIA HAND TO SHOULDER CENTER, MIAMI, FLORIDA (USA) and OrthoNOW, as well as past worldwide president of the International Society for Sport Traumatology of the Hand.
The equipment used is manufactured by ARP MANUFACTURING LLC. The claims made in this website are for ARP Training, not for the equipment.